Friday, June 27, 2008

My New Nighttime Pal


Okay, for Momma who asked me to take a picture, here you go. I'm no beauty I know, and the picture quality isn't too good, but you'll get the idea. For those who don't know it, I was diagnosed with OSA (obstructive sleep apnea), and this is a CPAP machine and mask to help me breathe all night long like a person is supposed to. CPAP stands for Constant Positive Airway Pressure.
Okay, now for the ugly part, here is me with my mask all strapped on. I'm learning how to adjust it and get used to it. I still have a red welt/bruise on my nose from the first night with it where I had it on way too tight.
Thanks Momma for praying for me and about the insurance issues we had with this. With God's help I'm going to really start feeling better very quickly; I already do feel better! :)


Well, good night all. Sweet dreams for you and hopefully for me.

Rebekah :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    I think you should wear this to church! or work!

    Praise God you are feeling better.

    with this on, I'm sure Rob will get very romantic. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Yeah, I'm sure it will add a new dimension to our married lives. Maybe you & Pop should try this. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete