Thursday, August 07, 2008

Scrapping My Night Away

Literally, I did just that. I started working on some photos for someone and lost complete track of time. I forgot the time and didn't call my momma like I promised I would. :****( Then I decided since I was already scrapping and already had drug a bunch of stuff into the back room, I might as well do my photos too. The next thing I know it is 11 PM!!!! But I finished both sets of photos! YEAH me!

Now I would like to start doing Robert's graduation photos, and next month I hope to get my road trip pictures printed and scrapped. I think I might try to just set a monthly goal of one project to do. Maybe someday I can start doing all my kids' baby & kid photos that I've saved but never had the time or $ to do. Sure, by the time I die, I'll have them all done. :) :) :)
I should get a card table to keep in the front room for things I'm working on..... Then I wouldn't have to drag everything I might possibly want to use back here and then drag it all back. Kind of anti-productive or non-conducive or whatever else new words I can dream up here. Hmmm, maybe someday when there's some "extra" $. Yeah, that's funny. I know everyone reading will be laughing as I doubt there's anyone out there with extra $, but a girl can dream. :)

Yeah, can you tell it is getting late, I am tired and dizzy and just took my muscle relaxant for my back??? :) :) :)

On the back, I have an MRI on Saturday to figure out what is wrong with that part of me. This will make my 3rd MRI scan this summer. Love those, let me tell you! And, I'm scheduled for my first mammogram soon too. This has not been my summer- medically speaking. It was supposed to (in my mind anyway) be the time I was going to get everything figured out with the dr. and start either a "cure" or find some solution to help me feel better. Well, that hasn't exactly worked out, but I am sporting a better frame of mind at the moment. That may be due to just not having the "icks" right now, but we'll see. One thing I am really, truly, deeply thankful to God for is this: I have a very compassionate and gentle dr. at Wake Forest who is trying to help me, and this week God, literally/truly, sent me to a new family dr. She is a Christian, and I really liked her a lot! She was very kind and took time to sit and talk with me and made me feel better just talking and listening. That will help having a good dr. I can go to when I'm sick or whatever. I've not been taking care of that part of my life because of the dud experiences I've had with dr.'s, so that is going to change now!

Okay, well, truly I can see I am rambling on and on and in different directions. So I think I'll sign off. For those who might have read through this all the way to the end, well you should get some sort of medal or something. :)

Love,
The sleep-deprived and goofball Rebekah :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:34 PM

    I'm back to book scrapping too. With Pop's surgery, I'll be off work and I figure he'll be sleeping a lot the first few days because he will probably be on pain medication, so I hope to get quite a bit accomplished there.

    As soon as Jessica is married, I'm going to turn her bedroom into my craft room so I can have a card table to keep up and keep my current project all out and ready to work on. That is what is so hard to get anything completed - you have to stop and start so much.

    I'm looking forward to getting my scrap pages that I know you were working on for me.

    praying for good results and good health!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the prayers momma. i'm ready to be done with tests and ready to start getting some answers. :) i'm sure you understand that feeling.

    your photo pages will be there soon, and i know you're going to like them. i even took photos of your pages for myself to keep for ideas. :) how silly am i?

    ReplyDelete