Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Praise

Psalm 92 says: "It is good to give thanks to the Lord to sing praises to Your name O Most High, to declare Your steadfast love in the morning and Your faithfulness by night..."

So with that in my mind tonight, I want to think of my praises and thanks to God. I could stay up and write all night, but these are the "big" ones on my list for today:
  • God's salvation and mercy shown to me over and over and over- even though I truly don't deserve it (I know Momma, no one does. I'm just thankful for the mercy He has shown me.) :)
  • God's plan for mankind- How awesome it is that He knew from the beginning of time how "it would all go down" and yet He had a plan from the beginning for us all and how to redeem us and bring us to be with Him
  • God showing me His love when I was just a child
  • Keeping me in Him through some hard times and trying situations
  • His healing hand in my life and the lives of people I know & love and the lives of people I don't know but have read about and prayed for
  • Showing me/my family His will for our lives and giving us the strength to follow His plan even when it has sometimes been hard or we didn't understand
  • His help in time of need
  • His word that is a source of instruction, inspiration, and peace
  • His love, never ending

No comments:

Post a Comment