Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Is...

Today a first grade teacher came to tell me a story. One that made me cry.

She has one of my kids from last year, O, who has for some reason stolen a piece of my heart. I LOVE that kid!!! Today she had them write about what love is. He apparently couldn't think of anything to write about. That is sad in so many ways to me. She reminded him that I loved him. She said that he wrote, "Love is Mrs. Thomas." & put a kiss there.

O, I do love you, and I always will, so much more than you'll ever know.

And to my teacher pal who shared this story with me, I love you too and thank you for sharing O with me and letting me know I'm still important to him. You're wonderful!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    See no matter how tough life gets, you have made a difference in many adults lives and most importantly your students... Love ya

    ReplyDelete