Thursday, May 28, 2009

Senior Awards Night 2009

Without further ado, presenting Senior Awards Night at Ben L. Smith.......
Processional

Receiving her IB stole with her other IB classmates from the principal.

Our soon to be high school graduate :)

Making faces at her daddy to the side

Like father, like daughter

My baby girl & I- and WOW, a picture of me that I don't totally hate- it's not great, but okay, I'll post it for remembrance's sake :)


the girls with Dr. Rogers, principal of Smith

Barbara and her friend and IB classmate, Dunamis

Barbara and Shaleesa

the girls with Ms. Weinkle, one of this family's favorite-est teachers EVER!!! And that vote includes Rob & I. She has been both the older kids' teacher, and amazingly, she still likes our family, thinks a lot of our kids, and even Rob & me. :) :) :)

So there you have it folks, another Senior Awards Night done. Graduation in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment