Friday, January 22, 2010

Proposition for God

So it's Friday night and I'm reading some boring, dry math stuff for my class tomorrow.

So I have 30 pages to go and I am telling myself, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

So God, um, how about this? I will read the 4 page article with bigger print, and You can do the 20 something page with tiny print that's got lots of big words... ???? Deal???


hahahahahah, I crack myself up sometimes. Hope I make God at least grin once in a while. :)

Night all, back to the work. Tomorrow will be grad class from 8-3:30.

2 comments:

  1. Momma8:16 PM

    Funny! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, um, He read it apparently, but failed to fill me in. :) so i read it too but obviously i am not of infinite understanding like Him and it was all greek to me. :)hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete