Friday, January 02, 2015

Six months, six more months

I survived a crazy- busy month of planning, doing, a big class service project, making 23 reading blankets for my students, crocheting like a crazy woman, making many homemade gifts for my family, and of course, work, gym, and oh yeah, regular life. :)

After working like a mad woman before/after Christmas to work on gifts and projects, I took a couple days this week and vegged (as much as I possibly can anyway- still did lots of crocheting but sat more than my norm).

Now it's back to the real world, back to the grind, back to rushing from work to gym to home and repeating it all the next day.  Six months to accomplish my next weight goal before I have knee surgery.  Six months to push through and work hard and make good things happen.

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment