Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Done!

Well, yesterday, I drove downtown after picking up Robert from school and before going back for Barbara :) and delivered my packet of TOY portfolios to the human resources office. Whatever the outcome, whatever God has planned for me, I did the best I could and it's done. It's in His hands now.

Momma, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for proofreading, offering your comments and constructive criticism to me. You helped me make it a whole lot better!!!!!!!!!!! I start to say "I couldn't have done it without you," but yeah, I could have, it just wouldn't have been anywhere nearly as good as it ended up being. I got compliments from the two fellow teachers I shared it with, my principal, and our CF at school brought it back to me with this comment, "Only one word, Rebekah, 'outstanding!'" :) :) :)

So now I can go back to being who I am: goofy, quirky, Big Mama, loud, and silly me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    Now you can continue to be who you are - warm, funny, intelligent, beautiful and thoughtful wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.

    I pray God's best for you! Regardless of the outcome, never forget that you are TOY for your school. That, itself, is quite an honor!

    ReplyDelete