Thursday, April 10, 2008

Laughing Out Loud- on the inside where it counts

I have to put this down to remember. I'm dying laughing inside, but being the good mommy I should be, I am not letting it show so as to not hurt someone's feelings.

Barbara is doing her schoolwork and just asked me an interesting question.

"Mommy, what's cannabis?" I told her it was pot. Okay, now I'm quoting here folks! "Really? When did they change its name?"

Serious as a heart attack! Oh my word! That kid is so smart, but sometimes she can be a complete and total ditz! :)

HA! HA! HA! I'm dying to tell Rob this one! :)

4 comments:

  1. that's hilarious - did you have an answer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying hard to not laugh and hurt her feelings, so I just ignored it. Robert tried to explain that it was the old, Latin name, but she "didn't get it" and Robert just gave up. :) :) :)

    Oh my word, I'm still busting inside!!!!! Where did she get that from???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:40 AM

    I think she is my mother reincarnated! Smart as can be - but ditzy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:17 AM

    can you see her getting pulled over for smoking pot (which yes is a whole other issue and not funny) and the officer tells her she is being arrested for smoking cannabis and she ends up with a resisting arrest charge b/c she argues that she was not smoking cannabis and that if he is going to arrest her to at least arrest her for the right thing, for smoking pot.

    ReplyDelete