Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun Friday

What a week this has been!!!! I'm so very, utterly exhausted. I want to write more, but decided to copy an idea I found somewhere else for something fun to do on a Friday night. I mean, I really should be doing other things of much more importance like oh, say, making my new menu, balancing my checkbook, preparing my grocery list, lesson planning for two grades, writing my newsletter, reading my Bible might be good.... but what am I doing, nothing, absolutely nothing, just sitting here being a lazy butt and vegging my brain. Think I'll just call it a night soon and just go to sleep.



But for tonight- this "mosaic" was made w/ photos from flickr and each photo tells something about me.

  • My name- Rebekah Rose
  • What I am- a Christ follower
  • My favorite color- BLUE
  • My favorite food- chicken Parmesan
  • Where I am from- Midwest (Illinois & Iowa)
  • My favorite dessert- Momma's peach cobbler
  • Dream vacation- a long cabin or camping trip up in the mountains
  • Favorite flower- Mexican sunflower
  • What makes me happy- children- my own & all the rest :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    I liked this! Very nice!
    glad to have my computer back so I can keep taps on you girl!

    ReplyDelete