Friday, October 03, 2008

My Beautiful Baby Girl

Tonight is the big homecoming game at Ben L. Smith High School in Greensboro, NC! Barbara has run for Homecoming Queen, and used her last summer paychecks to buy herself a beautiful dress. But the girl makes it beautiful. I know I'm her momma, but she is just a very beautiful person- inside & out!
Dropping her off at school tonight, I couldn't imagine this night long, long ago!!! How quickly it has all passed.
Just a quick photo or two before we left. She just looked so happy and beautiful.


Her good friends, Rita and Shaleesa, came over after school to help fix her hair and do her makeup. :) Such good friends they are!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    WOW!!!! Is she beautiful or what!!!!

    Wish I could have seen her in person!!!!

    She's a beauty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete