Tuesday, August 04, 2009

giggly goofy girl o' mine!

I love my daughter!!!!! She can be soooo much fun (she can also be not soooo much fun at times too, but mostly she's just a bundle of joy!). Tonight we sat in the baseball field parking lot at Matthew's school. We were waiting for Matthew's soccer practice to end. He has two-a-days this week- 7-8 AM & 6-8 PM. Instead of driving the 30 minutes back home to just turn around and come back we just sat there, watched Mateo, and laughed and laughed and laughed and giggled and giggled and giggled and all that......

I had sooo much fun with her. She truly is a joy to me, a bright spot in my days, a blessing from my heavenly Father.

Thank You God for my beautiful, joyful, daughter- my giggly, goofy girl o' mine!

1 comment:

  1. And daughters are like cheese and good wine - they improve with age!

    ReplyDelete