Saturday, April 03, 2010

He is Risen

Dear God,
Thank you just doesn't say what my heart wants to express. How can I ever in my lowly human form express it? There is no way. No way I can even really understand Your love for me.
No way I can ever, this side of Heaven, fathom who You are, the sacrifices You made, the depth, breadth, unconditional, unending love.

Thank you for coming to our world. For living as a weak human and experiencing what we do so that You could really understand who we are and how we think, feel, and all we must go through. For suffering a most horrible, gruesome, torturous death. For rising again and sharing all that will be with us. For being so long suffering and merciful, even when I am slow, stubborn, just plain stupid, and just plain wrong.

Thank You God for it all.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had a wonderful Easter!! He is Risen Indeed!

    ReplyDelete