Thursday, April 01, 2010

love my cousins!!!

My dear cousin, Regina, came to see me this week. She even brought us Roma's pizza all the way from Bethalto where I went to high school!!! OOOOOHHHHH, Roma's has the best pizza ever, and I had forgotten how good it is!!!!! The best thing she brought to us, though, was her love and these two sweet little ones who call me "BekaBoo."

Thank you Regina, Bella, and Sarah for coming to see us. Thank you Phillip, Paige & Caleb for sharing your wife/mom with us! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls loved our pets, and were especially fascinated with Cinnamon. They tried to coax him downstairs to play with them. Here they finally got him to come down for some cat treats.
Bella is a sweetheart! She loved posing for me every time I snapped photos. Such a cutie!

Look at that grin! How could you refuse such a face??? She's a doll, and her voice is even more adorable, especially when she said, "BekaBoo, I love you!" awwwwwww

Bella loved picking the flowers on the "mountain" at the school playground behind our house.

Loved this photo of Sarah! She was playing in the playhouse at the school playground, and I snuck around and caught her photo through the window.

Blowing the dandelion to make a wish


Matthew was a good sport and played Hide & Go Seek/ Tag with the girls.


my baby girl, Barbara Rose, a.k.a. Pippi Longstocking :)

Regina and me

Joe Cool just chillin' while we play
Loved this one! Bella copied Matthew soaking in some rays on the hillside

Barbara Rose and the girls making cookies

the girl cousins before we said goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment