Wednesday, April 28, 2010

random wednesday thoughts...

so much to do tonight, but here's a quick peek into my brain for today:
  • turned in my last assignment for this semester's grad course- WOOHOO!!!
  • have one week without grad school before the next two courses start- double WOOHOO!!!
  • robert (our first "baby") graduates from community college on May 13- WOOHOO again!!!
  • assessments have started already at school- please pray for good results for all the children at my school and for us teachers who may lose our jobs regardless...
  • payday is in 30 hours- but who is counting?
  • got to talk to my pop today- two times- so enjoyed our talk!
  • parenting teenagers is fun, rewarding, challenging, and sometimes frustrating.
  • my dear husband is working four jobs (three part time, temporary jobs plus teaching) right now and so tired. please pray for him to have strength and get rest in the midst of all that work. i miss him.
  • trying to trust God and figure out how to pay our summer bills with no summer work for me and only Rob's one part timer this summer.
  • thinking on how to do my own "Big Mama's Boot Camp" program to help a certain someone grow up and get with the program. :) hahahaha

that'll about do it for tonight. going to go do a little weeding and planting seeds and then tackle some school work. have a great rest of the week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't these happy thoughts! Your list made me smile. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma5:34 PM

    Made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete