Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two days...

until I get to hug my Momma & my Pop!!!!!!!!!!

Now to get to that point. :) So much to do- two parent-teacher conferences to do, grade level planning meeting, lesson plans after grade level planning tomorrow afternoon, prep work for a sub and the next week's work, clean my desk, put away assessments and pack up assessments for the tutors that will be starting, copy & prepare new reading packets for new reading groups that will start after Thanksgiving, be all ready for a sub on Monday, leaving an hour early to head to the airport.

Plus last minute things at home and surprises to finish. And somewhere I have to find a place for this cat tomorrow evening. YIKES!!! And de-fur our furniture and run the vacuum one more time for Pop's allergies.

Then :) :) :) :) :) and hahahahahahaha and baking and blah-blah-blah-blah and making up for a looong time's absence in each other's lives and storing up for the next long absence. Can't wait to see them, and going to hate to see them go. Thank you God for giving us this chance to see each other again. Help me when it's time to say goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you have a great time with your family! We will stay here and enjoy the winter wonderland...

    ReplyDelete