Sunday, January 01, 2012

Zoe part 2

Yeah, I know. :) You'll have to pardon me. I'm partial to that niece of ours!!!
These first few tell a "story"- Zoe loves phones and wanted Barbara's.
 So, Barbara, being a good cousin tried to show Zoe her phone.  Zoe just wanted the phone, though.
 Barbara, not to be bossed around either, kept trying to show it to Zoe and talk to her about the phone.
 But, as you can see, in the end, Zoe won the phone battle. :)
 Bathtime with Aunt Beka
 She puts that tongue out a lot- cracks us up!
 I loved this face- it was like she was saying, "Aunt Beka, what are you trying to do- drown me?"
 And with that, she was done and ready to get out. She was trying to climb out of Grandma's sink.
 Yay!

Zoe's Sleepover with Aunt Beka, Uncle Rob, Grandma & Papa
My sister and Scott wanted to "trade" kids so we had a kid swap one night.  The "old folks" got to keep Zoe, and the young adults went with Jessica and Scott for a late night of movie watching, eating video games, and talking.  

So, what did Zoe do with us?  It's our secret.  You know- what happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's? :) hahaha

Well, first we had some dinner.  Uncle Rob enjoyed this!  And one thing we learned while we were home, do NOT get in between Zoe and food.  She promptly let us know if we did not feed her quickly enough.  My kind of kid!
 playtime with Uncle Rob (another post coming with tons of pictures of Zoe and her Uncle Rob)

 Zoe got to campout downstairs with us.  While we played Scrabble, Zoe played in her playpen with her toys.  It was so sweet when she started talking to the Ernie character on the toy there in front of her.  She just held it, looked at it, chewed on him, and jabbered at him. Awwwwww...
 Hi Papa!
 Helping her Papa spell some good words!
 She was getting sleepy by now and not too sure what I was doing with my camera.
 I promised Zoe we wouldn't tell on her and she promised to not tell on Uncle Rob and me because we let her stay up late with us and watch some t.v.  :)  Just our little secret!
Then she slept downstairs with Uncle Rob and me.  She woke up about 5:45 not sure of where she was I think, but came and slept/snuggled with me on the love seat.  I will CHERISH that memory for a long time to come!!!

Zoe and Aunt Beka at our 1st Sleepover from Rebekah Thomas on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment