Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rob's Special Day

Barbara saw this idea on the net somewhere, so she and Matthew put their money together and made this candy card for Rob.   It's cute and he was pleasantly surprised.  Of course, Matthew is especially happy because he'll be eating the candy I'm sure. :)
My best friend :)
 I found a video and recipe for this- Zebra Cake.  OH. MY. WORD.  This was so simple and so delicious!!!!  Matthew and I had a fun time making the whipped cream and layering it all together and of course, licking the beaters and bowl. :)  I thought it looked good, and since the recipe had some history behind it, I thought it'd be neat for Rob (a history teacher).  This recipe was a World War II recipe women used as it was ration-friendly. 
 It was sooooo good. :)  Barbara asked me if we can make more tonight. :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment