Sunday, January 06, 2013

2013- Page 6

Weekends go by way to fast!  Wrapping up the night but I still have a bunch of stuff to print for this week, clothes to set out, breakfast/lunch to figure out, and a shower to take.  I keep hoping I can figure out how to clone myself. :)

I am happy to have created a pretty nice looking learning contract for math & literacy for my kinders; I'm excited to introduce them to the kids tomorrow.  I also published a lot of stuff this weekend, and I am happy with how those sets looked.  I thankfully also got the bills paid and the January menu finished and updated my monthly station plans to reflect the new learning contracts.

This is my last week before grad classes resume, and I have a lot to do before it's over to be ready, so this week promises to be busy.

My plans for the week include:

  • finish my momma's pj's and Zoe's bunny blankie and get them in the mail
  • find a place to get my sewing machine oiled and serviced
  • get in to an eye doctor and try to get new glasses
  • get lesson plans finished for next week & start the grade level plans for the new lit unit 
  • get my "Sub Tub" updated
  • clean and reorganize the writing, alphabet, big book, and retelling stations
  • get tax forms downloaded and ready for the kids and us
  • go for a few walks with Rob this week
  • read a few chapters in the two books I started on our trip- Life of Pi and Songs of Blood & Sword: A Daughter's Memoir  (I never can find time to read during the school year, and especially when I'm in grad school, but I am hoping to squeeze in some time as much as I can.)

Well, off to print and pack up I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment