Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Preparing for Battle

I go to see the orthopedic doc tomorrow.  The last time he & I spoke he had some rude comments about " people like me" just saying they'd go to the gym if he helped them, but it really just helping them get to the frig faster.  It hurt after all I've done to change my ways and all the pounds and inches I've lost.  His nurse & assistant saw the change in me and were excited about it, but he didn't notice at all.

I'm prepared this time:


  • a weight graph for the last year
  • a year's worth of gym check-ins all printed out (showing the regular attendance, the training sessions, and the 2-a-days I often do)
  • measurements that show I've lost over 30" of myself
  • BMI & body fat percentages that show major loss as well (BMI down almost 15 points, body fat % down about 10%)
  • photos that are obvious I'm smaller
  • a video from Zumba class that show me working hard
  • and if that's not enough, I'm taking in a pair of my "super fat" pants and I'll prove it that way
Here are a couple photos of me before I started this and at my heaviest.

Still a LONG journey to go, but I'm on my way- crummy knees and all- whether doctors support me and help me or not- I. Am. On. My. Way.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment