Friday, March 08, 2024

Some Days are Just HARD

 Girl drama has hit my room big time.  Mean girl drama.  Ugh!!!! 😒  I hate mean girl drama.   They are really struggling with not holding grudges over hurt feelings from days past and not being able to share friends and play in groups of three or four.  I try really hard but have very little patience for this type of behavior.  Just be nice!!!

And having to call CPS to file a child abuse report is just awful.  I know how it feels to have someone make that kind of accusation, and I hate having to call and say that I have those kinds of concerns about someone.  But I also know that I can't not report concerns either.  Please God let my kid be okay is all I can say at this point. 

I am so tired, so utterly tired and my heart is just worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment