Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nothing Much

Today I said goodbye to my summer school kids. I can't believe how quickly this month ended up going and how much more fun I had with those middle school kids than I thought I would! ;) I have two days off this week, the weekend, and two days off next week before I start my next summer school session which will run right up to the first day of school. Not much break, but then you know what they say about "no rest for the wicked!" Ha! Ha! :)

I am so loving watching all my various sunflowers bloom; probably driving my family nuts with all the pictures and oohing & aahing every day over them and the new ones that opened and all the pretty colors.... But, I am having fun watching the fruit of our spring labors, and do enjoy playing with the pictures on the computer. So for tonight, here is a picture series of the sunflowers in their various stages of blooming.


No comments:

Post a Comment