Wednesday, September 26, 2007

AAAAGGGGHHH - Back Pain

I woke up at 10:30 last night and was in extreme pain and couldn't move. Rob had to help me get up & to the bathroom. I was up most of the night trying to lay still and not make it hurt any worse or trying to find a position to sleep in that was not painful. Finally at 3:30 I ended up in the recliner trying to get some sleep. This morning, Rob had to help me do everything from showering, getting dressed, putting on my shoes/socks, and getting into a vehicle to get to work. I HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've put in a half day at school, and am here waiting for Rob to come home and take me to the Dr. I HURT!!!!!!!!!!! I hope nothing serious is wrong with me. I can't figure out what I could have done to do this. All I know is when I stood up from sitting on my cedar chest talking to my mom last night, I felt a bit sore way down low, but it wasn't bad- just like I pulled something or slept on a cold muscle.

Oh, my aching back! I don't feel like sitting here by the front door in this uncomfortable chair working on my computer, but if I go lay down or sit in anything any lower, I'll never get up. I'm not sure I'm going to get out of this chair as it is. So, back to doing interim reports while I wait for Rob.

Did I say, I HURT!!!!!!!!! yet? :)
Achingly yours,
Rebekah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment