Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Flowers


I've been a total & complete bum today. I've been in bed or in the recliner all day, and I can't stand it anymore! Barbara stayed home with me today to help me get up, bathroom, fix me food/drink, wait on me.... Mostly she watched movies and watched me sleep while playing on her computer with her new Myspace page.


I had to get up and at least move around a bit. All these medicines are making me dopier than I normally am.
Everyone laugh here.

So, since summer is "officially" over and hopefully the weather here will eventually realize it is time to cool down, I am posting one of my favorite pix. These are all flowers from our garden, and I played around to make this collage of some of my favorites.


So, it's almost time to go back to dopey, sleepy, drowsy-land. Here, I go-o-o-o-o-o

No comments:

Post a Comment