Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Night in the Nuthouse

Okay, so only in my house can one hear the following and all within a five minute period (and at 11:30 at night)! :)
  • video clips of dry humor, British comedy shows found on the net compliments of Dad
  • three guys laughing hysterically
  • three guys quoting lines, one right after another in rapid-fire fashion, from some of the world's stupidest movies- Strange Brew, Wayne's World, Napoleon Dynamite (I am sorry to have to include Napoleon in that list- though it is a very stupid movie, I kind of like it, but the other two I HATE)
  • one girl giggling hysterically and shouting at the top of her lungs while she wears her "daddy's" sound-cancelling headphones
  • in the midst of all this, a son start commenting, sarcastically, about the Corsicans. ??? Where in the world did that come from???
  • two teen aged boys playing a combination of soccer & keep away with the sister's cell phone

I sure do live with a bunch of silly males and one goofy teen aged girl! :)

Yeah, just another night in the nuthouse called my home. Got to love it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    You are blessed! Glad to hear that your home is filled with laughter and love! Wish there were more homes like yours, but I thank God for yours.

    ReplyDelete