Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday, Sunday


Oooohhhh, yum! To end this day, I am enjoying the BEST cantaloupe I ever ate and these yummy blackberries, both of which Barbara and I bought yesterday at the Farmers' Market.

I was violently sick today and left church early. I just barely got home in time to visit the toilet. My stomach hasn't hurt that bad in a long time. My ears were ringing so loudly! I took my anti-nausea medicine, read Psalm 91, and slept all the rest of the morning and afternoon.

Thank God I am feeling better now!!! I have done my lesson plans for this week, and am going to now eat my delicious bowl of fruit and watch a Jane Austen movie- my favorite author!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Looks delicious! And made me realize I still have not sent you the recipes you wanted. But I will - some day I will.

    Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete