Saturday, September 06, 2008

No Matter What

Things at work are kind of in turmoil, and the last two days have been a roller coaster ride that I am not enjoying. I'd truly like to stay in my room & mind my own business which I try to do. It seems trouble just finds me. :) I'm struggling with my new class, and not enjoying school much at all right now. But no matter what-

From Mercy Me's album- Coming Up to Breathe-
Last One Standing

Don't you count me out 'cuz I've fallen down
I have landed down on my knees again
This is where I'll find the strength to carry on
This is where I'll find the strength to stand

I'm gonna be the last one standing
Fighting for something much bigger than me

The last one standing wants it more
Finding there's something worth fighting for.......

So, Rebekah Rose, you know those kids are worth fighting for- so fight the blues, fight the blahs, fight the tired, fight the stress, fight whatever you need to fight and fall on your knees and let God do the work in your own heart and keep on trying to be more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment