Saturday, November 15, 2008

Donors Choose Project # 3

I'm not trying to annoy anyone or beg, but my 3rd homework bag proposal is about to expire. I was planning on just letting it expire, and purchasing some of the items myself as I have a few dollars here or there. I am excited though because when I checked on it today, I have had two new donors in the last few days, and it needs $355 to get funding. If you know of anyone who would like to give, please ask them to visit my proposal's site.

http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=192414


Anyone can give anything- even $1. Thank you for helping me help my students & families!

P.S. I should add that I now have 14 bags completed and visiting the children each weekend. The K's & 1st's are, literally, begging for the bags during the week and counting days on the calendar until Fridays. :) I have made/am making several more bags on my own (with my own funds) and have supplemented all the bags with Walmart/Dollar Tree finds and lots of self-created goodies/learning games/activities. So for any donor looking, please know that I am investing a lot of my own money, time, and effort into these. I really believe in this project & the investment in my students' learning & families' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment