Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

Oh. My. Goodness. What a weekend, and it's not finished yet! :) I'm so very tired, but it's all wonderful so how can I complain?

I'm really, very tired and need to go to bed. This has been the busiest weekend I think we've ever had. The list of duties/engagements/obligations staggers my mind, but we've just about met all of them and hopefully can have a quiet Sunday with only some church, school work, cleaning, packing, and moving, plus one kid working. :) Yeah, a much easier "light" day for us at last! ;) He He, sometimes I crack myself up! :)
I'm having some serious low back & hip pain (thinking arthritis???) & fighting some bug or something and not winning too, but before I crash, I had to post photos for anyone who might be wanting to see. Please remember these are "before" photos. There's a little work to be done on the inside of the house (new flooring, plumbing repairs, roofing, etc.) so in a couple weeks I'll post the finished photos and then photos from after the move too. I CAN'T WAIT to move in!!!

The kitchen looking towards the where the table will go.


The whole kitchen



I promised my pop- no pictures of toilets- hope this doesn't count. ;) Here is the downstairs bathroom.


The living room- the floor in the downstairs is all being replaced (except the laundry room)





Matthew & Barbara helped me vacuum and shampoo the upstairs carpets tonight. (Poor Robert will be disappointed that we didn't wait for him; he had to work tonight.) These floors only had a few stains so we thought we'd try to do this and maybe down the road we can find the funds to replace these floors with something better.



The boys' room. The two upstairs bedrooms are identical except that this one has two closets & the other one is pink and has one closet & one small door into the crawlspace up there.



The view out my kitchen window into the backyard- that is Sedgefield Elementary behind us.

If you want to see more photos, you can go here to see them on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment