Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Fresh Head of Hair

It's Sunday night, and I sure am tired, but as my Momma used to say, "It's a good kind of tired!" :) It's been another full day of working in my classroom and packing here at home, and I still have more to do before I lay my head down tonight. Tomorrow we have our insurance physicals with a nurse for the life insurance policy on the house. I have a big, long list of things to get done in the next two days. Closing is coming. :)

Here's a picture for my Momma. I really do hate photos of me, but I promised her I'd put one up so she could see my super-short & dyed hair. It is seriously really short; the boys thought Rob had cut it for me with the clippers. ;) You should have seen Robert's face and heard that conversation as he tried to dig his way out of that. :) I teased him pretty good for it. So, here's a short & no white haired Rebekah. :) I don't wear my glasses much at home, so you'll have to excuse the wide-eyed, glassy-eyed me. I'm sleep-deprived, what can I say? :)


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 PM

    Like the color. What color did you use? Wow! It is short. You certainly won't have to spend any time combing/styling it. :):)

    Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look, especially the expression like robert

    ReplyDelete