Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let the Moving Begin! :)


My goofy and adorable son, Matthew! :)

The workmen were leaving as we came in this evening after I got off work and picked up all the kids from their various places and deposited S and Robert at their destinations. Barbara, Matthew, and I made three trips with pantry & kitchen stuff. The kids helped me do some cleaning and unpacking of everything we took over tonight. :)

There is so much that needs to be done before we move in on Saturday, and I wish I had been able to get it packed up and ready to go better than I have. The boys will be such a huge blessing and help again this time, even more so since Matthew has grown up so much in the time we've been here in N.C.!!! I'm thinking Rob will just have to help them some and give them directions, and they should be able to do most of the heavy work. We still have to rent a dolly somewhere for the boys & Rob to use... Oh, another thing to remember tomorrow.

I can't but so need to take off tomorrow so that I can pack up the computer, the videos, the last bookshelf, my cedar chest & dresser.... As it is, I'll be throwing stuff in a box to let the boys and Rob move it, take it to the house & throw the stuff back into it. :) Not the best way, but it's the best I can do now. Saturday will be crazy busy with S having a scholarship interview bright & early Saturday morning, Rob having to get the moving truck early, Barbara having to be at the new house for the Lowe's people to set up the frig... It's going to be a wonderfully busy, hectic and rewarding day.

Here are the photos from the house. Hope you enjoy!

Living room before & after

Kitchen floor before & after


No comments:

Post a Comment