Monday, March 09, 2009

Dr. Seuss fun & a BIG, HUGE, mess!!!

Due to the "great snowstorm of March 2009" :) we didn't get to do our Dr. Seuss Day activities last Monday, so our class postponed them to this Monday. We read, and then made and ate Green Eggs & Ham. Most of the kids liked them! :) Yum! Yum!

The kids LOVED picking on me by taking my hat today. :P What fun we have together!!! We had some fun getting silly poses in too today, and I took a photo of me in my special hat. Though I do really hate photos of me, this one wasn't too bad for me.

This next photo shows just how crazy and terribly, terribly MESSY our house is right now!!! Our lives feel a bit turned upside down with all this moving mess. :) I'm so looking forward to the work being done in the house, the moving being finished and the unpacking getting done too. Hoping much of that will be able to be done this weekend. If all goes as we hope & pray, I will try to get our kitchen & bathroom set up at the new house this Friday night. I have to go to a scholarship interview with S on Saturday morning, but we'll be moving sometime Saturday for sure!

Rob took our bedframe apart tonight. Here it is sitting on the carport. It's dark and almost bedtime by the time he got done, so we just gave up on moving it until another night. We took a couple quick carloads of stuff over and are calling it a night. I'll bet the neighbors will love this sitting out there, let alone our landlord if she drives by. Oh well, it's almost over. It's almost over. It's almost over. Just hope I get some sleep soon. :)

Okay, on that note, I'm off to try to get some sleep. Night world! Night family! Night God!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:23 PM

    That anonymous was supposed to be me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, where did you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleep- HA! that's funny!!!! didn't you know i don't sleep. ;) well, even though that is often true, we put our mattress on the floor. hard to roll out of bed in the morning but okay otherwise

    ReplyDelete