Sunday, August 16, 2009

Introducing Elizabeth Rebekah

My former coworker and dear friend & her hubby just had their first child, and crazy as they are, they gave her my name for her middle name. I am so honored, humbled, flattered..... well you get the picture. Barbara & I went to see my friend and meet my new friend, and I am in love. She is a BEAUTIFUL baby! So without further ado, meet my new friend, Elizabeth Rebekah. :)

Kristen & Andrew, should you read this, please let me tell you one more time, thank you for such an honor. I really don't know understand why you'd do this, but I am so deeply moved. I will do everything in my power to be a Godly example to Elizabeth and to show her God's love. And you can count on me to spoil her rotten too. :)

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! You have a little girl named after you by one of your coworkers and another one named you as godmother! You must be a pretty good person to work with!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete