Thursday, August 13, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!!

My old coworker, Kristen, was scheduled for a c-section today to deliver her 1st baby. She was a "stinker" and wouldn't tell anyone what she was having; she & Andrew wanted it to be a surprise. So we've all waited and waited to find out. She had told me the names they had chosen for whichever child they had, but I wasn't getting my hopes up for a boy or a girl for her. I just wanted her to deliver safely, have a healthy baby, and be able to get back to her normal life (she's had gestational diabetes and been giving herself insulin shots and lots of other stuff I'm sure I have no clue about)... I just found out a few minutes ago that she delivered a baby girl, and she is named after me. :) Elizabeth Rebekah

Wow!!!! What an honor that is. I mean really. To name your child after someone, especially someone who is not even family or your very best friend... I'm so... I can't even say.

I'm going to see Kristen and meet Elizabeth tomorrow. If she'll let me, I'll post a photo or two of them here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment