Sunday, December 20, 2009

card making marathon weekend!!!

I've been a VERY busy girl this weekend!!! :) I made over 130 cards- a new record for me. I had so much fun creating and not having to do schoolwork and only this creative, fun stuff. I made a bunch of cards for gifts, but I can't say to whom or identify which cards yet 'cuz the recipients haven't gotten theirs yet. :) I can't wait to surprise them though, that's for sure!!!

all the cards I made

I recently bought my first embossing materials and have been learning how to do that. I absolutely LOVE these cards. SO pretty. I'm going to have to make myself some of these!!!
Can you see it? I'm also experimenting with the photography part because a couple customers now have told me that my etsy site doesn't do the cards justice, so I'm trying to improve the photos I take to help get my sales going.


This was my favorite picture today. I loved the angle and the way the card looked. I like the charms I found for these cards too.
Well, two more days of teaching and then I'm home for a little bit! I wonder what I'll create over break????

2 comments:

  1. Momma7:29 PM

    THESE ARE AWESOME!!!! Both here in the pictures - and the ones I got in the mail. I LOVE THEM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a nut girl! love mind and can't wait to give them out. my women's bible study group is meeting next week and i'm giving them each a card to welcome them with the book we are doing.

    are your cards stamped on the back with anything that says made by and then your website? hmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete