Friday, December 18, 2009

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's snowing in NC in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO WOO HOO WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are forecast for up to 4-8 inches. We'll see, but I'm SOOOO hoping it happens. It won't last until Christmas I'm sure to make a white Christmas like I would so love, but it's close enough, and it's just what I needed to help with some homesickness which has been really bothering me this month.

No, snow doesn't take the place of my momma or pop, or being home all together our whole family (Momma, Pop, Jessica, Scott, and us five crazy people), but it does make it seem more like Christmas time with some more cold-ish weather and pretty white stuff. It's just hard to believe it's Christmas when you don't have to wear a coat and the most you might need is a light jacket.

So, pardon me while I cheer, cheer, cheer and hope, hope, hope for lots more of the stuff to come. Right now we're getting some HUGE snowflakes. I'm off to go stand at my door and watch and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment