Saturday, November 06, 2010

Love my family!

Thank God for home and weekends with my family. That about wraps it up.

Been a tough week. But today the sun is shining, and I got to watch our oldest help Rob install the dishwasher, which came today. It was sooooo neat to watch the two of them work on it together and to see our son doing the wiring. It feels so nice to see him doing what he wanted to do and know we helped him get there. That feeling of pride and satisfaction is so worth all the hard days of raising him!!!!

I have to get on to the groceries, supper, cleaning & restoring the kitchen, schoolwork, grad work, life in general. Hope to catch my sister on Skype later. Just started doing that this week, and I love it! I'm off now to go get groceries and a turkey!!!!! My Momma & Pop will be here in 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but hey- who's counting? ;) I am so excited to see them, and give them a TON of hugs and love and get some Momma hugs and her shoulder to cry on for a tiny little bit. I miss my family horribly. I am very thankful to God that they are getting to come be with us and see our home and just be together for a little while.

Have a good weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Momma7:02 PM

    Coming soon to your home - Momma and Pop!

    ReplyDelete