Wednesday, November 03, 2010

nothing much

I don't have much time- schoolwork is screaming at me to be done and I haven't touched grad school assignments yet this week- I'm in serious trouble! I just feel bad because I haven't had much to say lately on here, and I wish I did.

I try to stay positive, but am just not feeling it tonight. I am tired (very, very tired- I stayed home from school yesterday and actually slept all day- something I NEVER EVER do!), a bit discouraged- okay, a lot, and frustrated at some behaviors from kids and adults.

I know things will be better another day, and I know I can survive. I keep saying, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I just honestly don't want to do all things through Christ sometimes. I want an easier path just now at this moment. I want to throw myself down in the floor, kick my feet, and scream really, REALLY loudly! :) What a sight that would make. :) Hahahahaha.

Well, enough pity party and on to the papers to grade, PEP's to write, math report cards & reading report cards to make, lesson plans, and professional self-evaluation (oh what a thrill that's going to be on this sour-puss night), and grad school- well, it won't be happening again tonight.

On a happy note though- I am getting a dishwasher! :) :) :) Cannot wait! Saved my summer institute $ that didn't get paid until last month and with just a little of our money this month, we are going to replace the one that broke shortly after moving in here. It's the cheapest one Lowe's had, but I am just grateful to have one. So thankful for that. It will help a lot to have that!!!!!

Bye all! Hope you have a great end to your week and an even better weekend! Fall is finally here in NC, and in less than three weeks I will see my Momma & Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((hugs)))
Beka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment