Saturday, March 19, 2011

peaceful Saturday with my best friend :)

Aaaahhhh, it's been a peaceful Saturday, and I am so thankful! Rob was out of town from last Sunday morning until Wednesday night with a school trip to New York & D.C. Then work of course on Thursday, and I had to work a school function Thursday night. Work Friday and Rob worked the baseball game last night. So we haven't really seen each other or had time to talk. I missed him a LOT!

Barbara and Matthew went to Acquire the Fire this weekend, so they've been gone last night and all day today. Robert worked both jobs today, so we've had a quiet house. We went out to lunch and just talked, went and got our groceries, worked together cleaning and reorganizing the frig & pantry and just took a long walk together. I sure do love that man!!!!

Now we'll cook some supper, do some school work, watch some movie and enjoy the quiet a little longer. So glad we can finally have time being in the same house at the same time. I love just having him close by!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:31 PM

    I'm so thankful God brought you two together! You have been so good for each other!

    ReplyDelete