Sunday, March 20, 2011

Benchmark Prayers

This week will be the third quarter benchmark exams at our school. Please pray for the students of my school. They need your prayers, and so do all the teachers who are getting a lot of pressure and negativity. And so do those who are doing the pressuring and negativity as they are feeling it from higher up too.

Some of my third grade friends have an especially hard time during benchmark testing, and it affects them and the whole class, making it harder for us all to focus and do our best. Please pray for peace to fill my classroom and my children's hearts and minds.

I would also appreciate prayer because I have a sick back, and I am in a great deal of pain. Last week was rough, and I am hurting so much today I can hardly move. Without God's help, it will be a long, miserable week.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness we are praying and I am so sorry about your back! Matt used to have a lot of back issues and we were always praying for it. Hang in there and let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete