Thursday, April 14, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

I am so weary. But I'm home with my family- most of them. I am not sleeping well; I am working like a crazy person and haven't even gotten the taxes or my grad school assignments started. I am so overwhelmed with what I have to accomplish and am truly not being dramatic when I say that I cannot get it all done. I'll keep plugging away at it and juggling everything, but I am so tired and ready for this to be over. :)

I was told by the boss this week that after we return from break next week they will be ramping up the pressure on us teachers even more. Don't even know how that is possible at all, and honestly I'm afraid to see what is coming next.

Going to get back to work. Tackling things bit by bit and tonight's bit includes grading, starting lesson plans and a walk with Rob though I don't honestly feel like I can put one foot in front of the other. God help me through this and let me live to see the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment