Saturday, July 07, 2012

Projects

So before Rob and I left for Illinois, I was a busy girl working on bunches of thank you, just 'cuz, birthday and anniversary gifts to take with us.  I had the whole back seat of the suv we rented loaded down. :)  I had a lot of fun making stuff- haven't been able to do that in ages!!!  Someone asked me to share photos, so here we go.
 homemade coasters





homemade trail mix as part of my gift baskets plus some for the trip and some for the young people of course 
 a s'mores bag with all the items and tools needed to make s'mores
 A card for my friend-daughter, Rita, who just got back from Spain
 a bunch of cards for my aunt
 I made neck pillows for my aunt, sister, and all five of the Thomas crew
And now, one of God's projects-
 I had to share this- when we were leaving for IL, we stopped to fill up the gas tank.  Rob found this beautiful moth.  It was HUGE!  
 Isn't it beautiful?!?!
God makes the most wonderful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment