Sunday, October 26, 2014

first BMI goal accomplished

I know this is a little thing- just another of my many little goals, but it's HUGE to me (no pun intended). :)

To be "just" obese, your BMI has to be 39.9.  I hit that mark today! :)  This makes me so happy- I'm only obese now instead of "morbidly obese."  I look forward to the day when those words will officially leave my medical records as a current condition.  I know it will never leave my historical records, but with God's help, it will be removed from all descriptions of current conditions/problems and no doctor will speak about me with those terms again or look at me that way.  I will never have to have the doctor make a comment about "getting to the frig faster" or any other number of things I have heard over the years.

I can't wait for that day!

R :)

No comments:

Post a Comment