Monday, November 03, 2014

I WILL WIN

This is part of my battle to get healthier.  Crappy knees.  It hurts!  No, that's not a good description, but I can't think of a good word.  Excruciating might be closer.    It is seriously challenging to get through the days at this point.  I cannot take much for pain/discomfort/inflammation so I go on without any medicine.

But I keep on going and fighting my fight and toughing it out.

Because no matter what anyone says or what I feel or think on my bad days, I am going to win this fat-fight! So I keep working out, staying active throughout the day, going to classes at the gym...  I will NOT be ruled by my bone-on-bone knees!  I will hike the mountain trails and walk down the thick sandy stretches of beach.  I will limp my way through my days and use the cane when I need it.

 I WILL WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment