Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Ready or Not Here I Post

I do not know that I really want to post this or that I even should.  This is really scary, but here I go.




I never would have let anyone take a photo of me when I started Zumba with my teacher, Ms. Ana, back in late May.  Today my daughter came and took some video of me for an upcoming medical appointment.  

Anyway, I decided to post this video here because I should look back someday and remember just how far I've come.  Ms. Ana told me this last week that she wishes she would have videoed me the first day so that I could see how far I've come.  Looking at this though I can see it.  I feel really ugly the way my fat jiggles and swings around when I'm dancing the moves, but I am also a little proud of myself.  I know it will sound weird too, but some days I almost feel like God is smiling down on me too while I am sweating and killing my knees.  I hope this somehow counts in His book somewhere.

But whether it does in His book or my doctor's, I am counting it in my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment