Saturday, August 11, 2007

From My Garden to Yours With Love

Rob & I have really enjoyed our flower patches; this is yet another of the TONS of sunflowers we have in all varieties! We have every sunflower I could find seed for- dwarf to mammoth, very pale yellow to dark, dark red (like this one), striped, and even several Mexican sunflowers (which are probably my favorite out there this year). The Mexican sunflower has attracted lots of hummingbirds and butterflies! We have also seen lots of goldfinches eating our seeds on the other flowers. There's a home here for anything sunflower, along with zinnias, marigolds, brown eyed susans, echinacea, and lots of other flowers.

They make me think of people and God. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, and God loves them all. He made them all unique for different purposes. Hmmm, wonder what kind of flower I am in His garden ? :) Smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Thanks for sharing your sunflowers. They are beautiful! And every time I see one, I think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! you take great pictures. didn't think for a second that was from your garden looks like the sun hitting it behind. so awesome. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete