Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Night At Last

Thank God it's Friday! It's been quite a week, and I am so ready for a break, if not from school work, at least from the building itself. Although, now that I say that, I am likely going to have to spend a little time in my classroom this weekend preparing things for next week's learning centers.... Oh well, if the saying is true that there is "no rest for the wicked," then at least I understand why I'm running so much lately.

Every day this week, someone was calling me, requesting my "presence," or asking me questions or to do something. I felt like I was going six million directions, and not getting far in any one direction.

So now, it's 9 PM on Friday night. I've had supper with Rob & Matthew while Barbara Rose was at work and Robert was at a friend's house before youth group. After Matthew left for church, we went to the Y. Now I am going to go do more school work for the rest of the evening in the family room where my best friend- Rob- is working too. Oh, the boring life we lead. :)

Thank God for Fridays!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment