Friday, June 05, 2009

Graduation is on the way...

Barbara will graduate in 9 hours, but hey, who's counting? :)

I took a personal day back when my momma and pop were still coming out, and I had already had the pay taken out for it, so I just left it alone. It was a busy day, but okay. I got more groceries for tomorrow, visited with my sister & brother-in-law, went to Hobby Lobby & Michael's with my sister and two older kids, made tomorrow's taco salad and dessert, got a bunch of small chores and laundry done...

I am so hurt and uptight with some things. My heart just aches. I look forward to seeing my baby girl graduate tomorrow. That will be so wonderful! It's going to be hard too though, knowing my daddy is not here to see it (he would have loved this kid of ours!). And I know it was so very, very hard on my momma & pop to not be here. I'm sad for momma & Barbara and for me. :( S is leaving for Ohio, I guess, tomorrow. I'm not sure. She's moved her stuff out today, and I guess she's upset with us, I don't know. It's been hard on her, I know. I hope she can move on and be happy and have peace and know God's love. That's all that really matters.

Well, that's it for tonight. Lots of pictures to follow in the next couple days for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment