Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Landslide'll Bring It Down

It's a long, complicated, and very private story.

So many emotions and thoughts...
I miss him so very much, and my momma too. I miss the family that I could have had and will never really be able to know. I miss the family my children could have had and never will now. I miss what could have been.
"I took my love, and I took it down. I climbed a mountain & I turned around. I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down. Mirror in the sky what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life? I don't know. Well I've been afraid of changing cause I built my life around you. But time makes you bolder, children get older. I'm getting older too. So take this love, take it down. If you climb a mountain and you turn around. If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills, well the landslide'll bring it down."

4 comments:

  1. Momma1:29 PM

    Interesting song. Never heard it before.

    Interesting picture for a profile picture. Sorry that some people don't understand the pain you and Jessica have and me too. And opening up old wounds is tough, but we are tough, aren't we?

    I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this song has always meant this to me- for years and years now...

    don't know how tough i am, but i keep rolling along

    i love my momma, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your momma loves you - that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could take all the pain you have away. All I can offer you is my love to you and your mom and sister. Please accept it.....

    ReplyDelete