Monday, August 30, 2010

Fourth Day of School

I am already back in that stay up late working like a crazy person mode. :( And I am feeling a wee bit frustrated with some of my students, and a whole lot frustrated at me that this beginning of the year is not going perfectly. I find myself worrying that the well-behaved ones are going to hate me and be miserable and that the kids who need more help are not going to get better. I know it will all get better, but can't it just get better now??? Pretty please with sugar on top? :)

I had things rolling into a better day and then it all went haywire at the end- really haywire. Grrr.... I hate this schedule we were given- it's awful!!! I try to be flexible but I need a routine, let alone the kids.

I will keep learning and working on it until it gets better. Third graders are definitely different creatures in many ways, yet they are amazingly not any better than little ones in many other ways. Hmmm, who'd a thunk it? :) hahahaha

Good news though? The heartburn is waaaaay better- and I am finding a technique (prayer & something that I feel silly sharing but it works) that helps when I start to feel it, so that it is one HUGE :) for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment